How do we do this?
- We inspect several of the contractor’s jobs to make sure they are installed to Alberta Building Code as a minimum standard
- We collaborate with other members in the AARA, including other contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and affiliates to make sure the applicant has a solid reputation in the roofing industry.
- We confirm our members have a Business License and have been in business a minimum of 5 years.
- We make certain they have active insurance, a minimum of $2 Million Liability Insurance
- We ensure a valid WCB account and verify it is current
- We conduct online investigations in order to certify a history of quality work
Once the investigation is complete and we determine all the standards have been met, we invite the AARA members to vote on the new membership application.
We are very confident that our members are established companies, and will be in business for years to come. Our member’s warranty guarantees mean something, because they will actually be around in the future to honor them if an issue arises.
We stand by our members and believe our Association can make a difference for the Roofing Industry by continuing to improve the quality of installation which ultimately will increase the reputation of the roofing industry.